How To Lose Weight & Belly Fat Fast
Here are 10 quick tips on how to lose weight and belly fat fast and painlessly:
1. Drink 1-2 glasses of purified living water before you eat your meal this will fill you up so you don’t overeat.
2. Eat your dessert first as this will process the sugar first which spikes up your blood sugar level and then when you eat the rest of your meal it will level out which keeps your blood sugar stable.
3. After your meal take two shots of apple cider vinegar as the enzymes will breakdown your food and digest it especially if you have over ate. If you do 2-4 shots of apple cider vinegar a day 2 in morning and 2 at night studies have shown you can lose 10 lbs in a year just by doing this.
4. Don’t eat after the sun is down. Your body is very smart and after dark its metabolism starts to slow down especially when you are getting tired and close to bed. This in turn processes the food slower and may not utilize all of the nutrients.
5. Eat 5-6 smaller meals a day if you can try to eat every 3 hours and try to balance these meals with a green a protein and fruit with some carbs.
6. Don’t eat fast or slam down your food it will strain your digestive system and again will not utilize the nutrients will intern make you more hungry later which will lead you to overeat.
7. Eat more 100% Organic Raw Food as in Raw Dairy,Raw Cookies,Raw Honey, Raw Coconut Oil, as well as vegetables. I was pigging out on 1-2 raw cakes a day but now I recently switched to pigging out on 100% Raw Organic Dairy. Funny thing is when you try to gorge on the Raw food lets say like dairy you get full fast and even if you tried you can’t eat any more.
8. Do a full body cleanse. You might have toxic residue from not eating organic and raw. Your thyroid, hypothalamus gland or your pituitary gland may have been blow out, especially if you have taken any and yes I mean any prescription or non prescription drugs.
9. Do not eat when you are stressed out the reason I gained 75lbs in the past is because I used food as a stress reducer. Pray or relax before you eat and really enjoy and have Gratitude when you eat as this will keep your Autonomic nervous system balanced and can process your food to the right organs.
10. Do not eat the same amount of food on the days you don’t work out. This leads to not being able to burn the extra calories which in turn causes weight gain. Just an FYI they say when you eat any meal that you shouldn’t eat until your stuffed of full but just enough that you are almost kind of hungry. Studies have shown great benefits to this as well as anti aging.
That is just my two cents on some things on what has worked for me. More to come as well as video on this stay tuned.