101 Ways to Easily Use the Excalibur Dehydrator @ Home
A dehydrator like the Excalibur is a must have Row-Living Foods appliance to prepare dehydrated foods and preserving enzymes and vitamines in vegetables, fruits, and other raw-living foods.
A dehydrator is easy to use and the food prepared on it is just delicious, because not only keeps all living enzyme & vitamines, it also preserves and concentrates the flavor, making dehydrated foods just delicious!
Drying foods is a very ancient food preservation practice. It was the only way to keep food from decomposing, before the refrigerator was made affordable to the masses. Food dehydration was known by all cultures, who dried meat, vegetables, and fruits and store them for winter consumption. I know, we do not eat meat 🙂
Dehydrating is very easy to do now days with the help of an electric dehydrator like the Excalibur. There are a few other food dehydrators in the market, all of them with similar performance and prices. You can not make a mistake by starting with an Excalibur.
Even though I drink green smoothie every day, I still find kale a little strong. When we prepare kale chips, its flavor is just out of this world! and I can eat a try of kale chips in one sitting!
You can start buying the basic Excalibur Dehydrator here.
In this video we show you how we prepare a packed with nutrients mushroom-bell pepper-onions side dish, wich only has olive oil and Bragg Liquid Aminos as dressing. You just wont believe what delicious it is! Try it, it’s so easy to prepare; we do it in about 5 minutes, and over night dehydration. The flavor is so rich and concentrated that you can’t believe it is coming from just five ingredients!
Among the benefits of dehydrated living foods, we found:
- It is a packed with nutrients healthy snak
- Flavor is outstanding!
- Make your own crackers and cookies knowing what are the ingredients in them!
- It can be stored for much longer times than fresh foods
- Ideal to take to work and trips
- Warm foods without destroying enzymes, like when you want to soften raw coconut oil
- Easy to prepare and eat
- Preparation require few ingredients
- Almost all of the nutrients are preserved in dehydrated foods
- Dehydrating fruits & vegetables is an economical way of preserving local seasonal food
- Make your own granola, and trail mix to always have on hand when you need a snack
The only thing you need now is to take action, buy one Excalibur Dehydrator, and start preparing some raw-living foods!
More videos with recipes and ways to effectively use the Excalibur Dehydrator coming up…