Dinner with Silvie and Maryl @ Gratitude Cafe LA!
I had the privilege to meet and have dinner with Silvie and Maryl, silvieandmaril.com, last Thursday at Cafe Gratitude!
We had a great time talking about everything! Non stop, engaging, thought provoking, and energizing talk!
Silvie and Maryl are two very educated sisters in almost any topic we talked about:
- Healthy food. Silvie is a bilingual/bicultural holistic health doctor, entrepreneur, and life coach. She has a Bachelor of Science in Holistic Nutrition and a doctorate in Natural Health with extensive studies in natural healing methods such as herbalism, mind-body therapies and traditional naturopathy. She is an expert in many plant-based lifestyles, such as raw, macrobiotic, vegetarianism and veganism, and has counseled others on the link between cellular nutrition and overall well-being
- Love, they said they were going to talk about “How to find your soul mate”!
- Design, and this subject is not just “exterior design” of your living or working place, but a life design! Maryl is a Feng Shui and color theory aﬁcionado, and Maryl is also a passionate about the natural connection between spirituality and science, Reiki master, nutrition and astrology expert, and spiritual guide who specializes in self-discovery and helping others understand the universes within and outside of the self. She considers herself a student of the Universe.
- Silvie is also Silvie is passionate about energy and design, from neurons and frequency to the human connection and creating realities. She is a home decor maven, spiritual guide, and relationship expert. Her desire is for people to see themselves from the inside out instead of the outside in, with thoughts and cells as the main creators of individual well-being and healthy living.
- Maryl is also a bilingual/bicultural writer, entrepreneur, and wellness expert. She studied Print Journalism and Mass Communications at Florida International University and is a recipient of the California Endowment for Health Journalism Fellowship. She has written, reported, edited and produced for print, broadcast and web media, including The Sun-Sentinel, The Miami Herald, Telemundo and Azteca America.
- Just go to their website to read a lot more about them! SilvieandMaryl.com
I also learned that Silvie is a musician. We talked about natural cancer cures like using our technology of emotions. Se bottom video.