Bryan Au Eco Raw Food Chef – Signing his new book “Raw Star Recipes”
Bryan Au, an Eco Raw Chef who resides in San Francisco, presented his new book “Raw Star Recipes” at Pages book store in Manhattan Beach, California, two block from the beach.
Bryan gave us a demonstration on how to prepare a kale salad in 5 or less minutes and his famous Raw Chocolate Cake preparation in 5 minutes!
Brian Au uses and recommend the Blendtec blenders:
A Blendtec blender pulverizing an iPhone! Unbelievable…
- A green smoothie is the best and cheaper way to get antioxidants fast into your body.
- Antioxidants neutralize free radicals, which are particles that destroy healthy cells and eventually cause cancer.
- We get free radicals from the air we breath, water we drink, toxins in the environment, and the worst of all toxic sources- the we food we eat!
- Two 16 ounces of green smoothies every day will prevent many harmfull health conditions, like cancer, and give you the extra energy to tackle your day!
- The first step is to buy a powerful blender like a Vitamix or a Blendtec.