Nice title 🙂
Who does not want to look Lighter, Tighter, and Sexier, and Super Fast? 50% of you are right, the other 50% are in denial!!!
Ani Phyo is not just a Living Foods/Raw Food educator and chef. She has been an athlete for many years, and she won the Raw Food annual award of “Sexiest Raw Woman” in the last three years! That speaks more than enough to make her an authority on Fat Burning Fast, and looking Lighter, Tighter, and Sexier…
Her new book “Ani’s 15-Day Fat Blast: The Kick-Ass Plan to Get Lighter, Tighter, and Sexier . . . Super Fast” is coming up everywhere on May 1st.
Unfortunately I don’t have the book, even though I am very curious to read it, I don’t need it yet :-).
This is a sneak peek of the Table of Contents:
- Part I – Preparing for Take Off
- Chapter 1 – The Raw Truth
- Chapter 2 – Ready…What’s In It For You?
- Chapter 3 – Set…What’s The Plan?
- Chapter 4 – Go! The Diet Basics
- Part 2 – Fat Blast – The 15 Days Countdown
- Chapter 5 – Fat Blast Menus and Diet Plan
- Phase 1 – Shake It Up
- Phase 2 – Melt Down
- Phase 3 – Blast Off
- Chapter 6 – The Recipes – Shakes, Salads, Soup, Rolls Wraps, Noodles, and Desserts
- Chapter 7 – Steady As She Goes: Fast Blast Diet Tips + Maintaining Your Weight Loss
- Part 3 – The Rest Of The Story
- Chapter 8 – The Next Stage
- Epilogue – The Unprocessed Life
These are links to get her book in Amazon:
and more promotions and prizes in her website:
*Ani Phyo’s definition of health: “My definition of health is a balance across many things. I believe that health is much more than nutrition; obviously the nutrients that we out into our bodies help to fill our brain, and orchestrate the … in our bodies to be healthy and fight disease, to stay strong, to be vibrant, but it’s not just about nutrition, it’s about our state of mind,
I think one thing that is very important is our attitude or gratitude, giving thanks, being happy, and having healthy relationships with friends and family, helping others in our community and giving back.
Also exercise is a very big component and meditation, which is actually exercise and maintenance of the brain, I fell it’s very important stretching with things like yoga.
I thing there are a lot of things in life that needs to be balanced,”