Internet Marketing class @ Yo San University – 7 Steps to Google’s 1st Page
Sign up for the complete video series here:
Yo San University class signup
Internet Marketing for Holistic practitioners Made Easy! How to place your website, blog and You Tube videos on the first page of Google
Internet Marketing for Holistic practitioners Made Easy! How to place your website, blog and You Tube videos on the first page of Google:
I’m not going to give you the round around. I’ll give you EVERYTHING you need to know to finally place your web page, WordPress – Blogger blog and/or You Tube video on the first page of Google searches:
1. If you don’t have a website yet, use your main keywords on the domain name: family-marriage-counselor-weschester.org or .net. It’s more powerful than .com.
You don’t need to put dashes; I use them for clarity.
2. If you already have a domain name, xyz.com, create specific pages for your product or service, using your main keywords:
xyz.com/family-marriage-counselor-weschester.html or whatever is the extension of your web page (.php, .htm, etc.).
3. Optimize your text content: the text you can read. Your main keyword with emotional value MUST be in the Header, Subtitles and body of text.
4. Optimize that specific page or Search Engine Optimization (SEO), using your main keywords with emotional value on the “title”, “description” and “keywords” meta tags.
You need to have access to the editing software of your website.
5. Create QUALITY back-links to your specific page and home page, using your main keywords with emotional value as anchor text, the text you “see” and read on a link:
How to solve marriage differences peacefully (I inserted as example the URL example page from step 2, in this anchor text). Vary the anchor text you use to send back-links from site to site
6. Ping your web page or blog (I’ll explain what pinging means on another email or video. You can try pingler.com).
7. I’ll explain these 7 steps in more detail steps 1 to 5, on next series of Newsletters, if you choose to sing in for them.
How to Write A Compelling-Sexy Title
From the teachings of Eben Pagan and my own experience: